Hello everyone, this is Gemy the owner of Studio 39 Salon. We have been open since May but want to let you know what we’re doing to keep our salons safe this year.
Good phone communication is very important!
With texting and social media, we realize people don’t answer phone calls as often. This was something that was already an issue before we closed, but now good phone communication is necessary for us to operate. Please save our contact and try to answer when we return your call since customer participation is necessary for the safety of all.
If you miss our call either email or call right back, and please be patient with us. Our normal “customer service” is anything but normal this year! We’re trying hard but have many new OSHA & Health Department guidelines that have created new in salon protocols. Things we are doing to keep safety a priority take a little bit more time.
If you need to reach us the best way to do so is via phone or email. Just leave a message an we we promise to get back to you.
Lakewood: (816-554-4700) firstname.lastname@example.org
Downtown: (816-756-1187) email@example.com
We will do curbside check in. Just call 816-756-1187 to let us know you’re here. Gretchen our receptionist will call you when it’s time to come in. It’s also a good idea to keep a card on file and pre-book your next appointment at checkout.
At Lakewood we are all working the same hours so we can work as a team to keep things clean and running smooth. We are now taking walk-ins again but scheduling an appointment is always best. Lakewood schedule until further notice is:
- Tuesday 10-6
- Wednesday 12-8
- Thursday 10-6
- Friday 10-6
- Saturday 10-4
Masks are required for staff and customers at both salons.
As mentioned above we are doing curbside check in to help limit the amount of people in the salon. Please wait in your car until someone from inside the salon calls or texts you to come in. Please come in wearing a mask and go to the lobby bathroom to wash your hands.
We are updating emails and card payment info for signature free paperless pay.
We would like every client to have an updated pre authorized card on file. Cash is accepted but paperless pay is handy and makes more sense right now. We suggest the Venmo app to tip your stylist or esthetician.
Appointment Confirmation now includes policy agreement & liability release.
The appointment confirmation email has a link to this page so when you confirm your appointment, you are also clicking an agreement that releases Studio 39 of any responsibility or liability for COVID-19 or other pandemic related issues. We are all in this together and as long as we are safe, life can go on!
- Online booking has resumed at both salons.
- If you have been exposed or think there is possibility of exposure to COVID please let us know ASAP. We will do the same of course.
- If you have been sick or have a fever please let us know!
- No walk-in’s downtown. Please schedule by phone or email during business hours.
- We will not be doing makeup services this year.
- We will not be doing or on location services for individuals or groups, like bridal parties, this year.
- We aren’t double-booking clients and we have extended appointment times to make sure the stylist has plenty of time to work, and so that she can do her sanitation requirements in between appointments.
- We will still offer coffee, tea, water, and wine, but ask that you bring your own cup for drinking.
- We ask that you come alone for your appointment.
- If you would like to book you and your child, please do so at our Lee’s Summit salon.
- If you do not want to curbside check in, please consider using our Lee’s Summit salon.
There are hand washing and sanitation reminders throughout the salons but hair salons are actually one of the cleanest places to visit because our license requires good sanitation. Stay healthy and beautiful and stay united!