- After you click the box to agree you will be taken to our online schedule.
Schedule Through Our Front Desk
- Thank you for your submission, someone will get back to you soon.
Salon Payment Details
- We do not accept gratuity on credit cards. Gratuity envelopes are available at our front desk to give cash or check to your stylist or esthetician. For your convenience, there is an ATM located in our lobby. Banking fees may apply.
- If you are a new salon guest seeking specialty color services like blonde work or balayage, please call the salon at 816-756-1187 so we may gather some information to book your color consultation. You may also book a color consultation online with certain colorists.
- We have a no show- no call policy. Whether you are new or existing salon guest, failure to give 24 hour notification for cancellation of services booked will result in a cancellation fee of 50% of total amount reserved. The amount may be applied to future payment, but only upon service completion. Though certain exceptions may apply, we ask for consideration of our time.
- We do not refund services. Rest assured our stylists are qualified before obtaining a stylist position. We provide all information about color process and costs here and prior to a new color service in the consultation so there should be no surprises on cost or expectation. If for some reason you are unhappy, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you and address any concerns.
- For new color guests a consultation fee is $25.00. This amount is applied to your first color or cut visit. If no service is booked, fee is non refundable.
- For card payment there is a convenience fee of 2.75% on transactions over $50 when using a credit or debit card.
Online Booking Details
To book an appointment online we require a deposit of half the amount of the requested service. Your card is NOT charged until the time of service but may see a hold of the deposit amount appear. This is to ensure card information entered is valid and is not deducted from your bank by us. This “hold” (of half of the service you’re requesting) is placed by our second party PCI federally compliant merchant processing service so we know a payment source is available before the appointment. When you book online we see your appointment on our booking software labeled “online booking”. When we check out a salon visitor at our front desk we click your appointment you made online to take payment. Please note, if an online appointment is canceled you may see what appears to be two duplicate charges. One is the preauthorization of your card and one is the deposit amount. These are not charges and will be released by the end of your bank’s business day which is usually within 24-48 hours from when you made the appointment online. If the appointment is canceled in less than 48 hours our cancellation policy states: the deposit is not refunded but may be applied to future salon services. We do not issue refunds for salon services or deposits. When you reserve an appointment online it is reserving a stylists time which is how he or she earns income and we value our time. If you’re unsure about what to book, whether you can make the appointment or are a new salon guest, please notify the desk or book a consultation prior to color or chemical services.